1/2 Photos of Ground Beef and Noodle Bake
1 hr 20 mins
This is one of my family's all-time favorite casseroles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/3-1/2 cup sliced pimiento, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground mustard powder (or 1 Tbsp prepared mustard or Dijon)
- 1 -2 cup canned sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, mixed with mozzarella cheese (or marble cheese is good also)
- 1In a large skillet, cook the beef with the onion, garlic and green pepper over medium heat until the beef is no longer pink and the veggies are tender; drain any fat, and mix in the 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 2Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add in all of the following ingredients, except for the cooked noodles and the shredded cheese; mix very well to combine.
- 4Add in the cooked egg noodles; mix to combine.
- 5Transfer to a 13 x 9-inch greased baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with more grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- 7Top/sprinkle with the 2 cups grated cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef and Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.4
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 722.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 29.6 g