Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another comfort food. This is very rich, but very good. Easy, cheap and tastes good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- garlic powder
- Brown ground beef and onion until the red is gone.
- Add the cream cheese, soup, corn, and spices.
- All 1/4 -1/2 cup milk if too thick.
- Serve over buttered toast.
easy fast cheap and filling 5 stars from us
Very good comfort food! I would love to use a flavored cream cheese, like onion and garlic, next time. We made these as sandwiches for our OAMC, flash froze them, and placed them in freezer bags. Thanks for posting, mommyoffour.
Good stuff, especially in a pinch. You saved me! thanks, I'll be making it again.