1/4 Photos of Ground Beef and Au Gratin Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
EASY CASSEROLE Bake which your family will enjoy! When I am pushed for time I prepare this dish, put the timer on and tend to chores! Delicious flavors and just add a salad to complete your dinnr.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef using vegetable oil. Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 2Place thawed potatoes in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle with onion and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- 3Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture.
- 4In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. Pour over browned beef.
- 5Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 55 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef and Au Gratin Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.6
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 593.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: