Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Tired of the dry turkey burger. This is the answer. I came up with this the other night. It was moist and delicious.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄3 lb bacon, ground
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- Partially freeze the bacon and pulse in small batches in the food processor until ground or tiny.
- Mix in bowl with other ingredients until well mixed.
- Shape into four patties.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place in skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium stove burner.
- Cook on medium for 5 minutes a side or until brown.
- Finish in over for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.