Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a non flour.macaroon type recipe, lovely with a fruity or ice cream dessert
Make and share this ground almond rosettes recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven 230 degrees.
- cut the rice paper into 12 small squares and lay on your baking tray like playing cards.
- mix the almonds and icing sugar.
- cut the glace cherries in half.
- beat the egg whites stiff and add the almond/icing mix.
- put into large star piping bag.
- pipe one whirl onto each square of rice paper.
- put cherry into centre of whirl.
- into oven for 5 minutes until brown.