ann teapot's Note:
a non flour.macaroon type recipe, lovely with a fruity or ice cream dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven 230 degrees.
- 2cut the rice paper into 12 small squares and lay on your baking tray like playing cards.
- 3mix the almonds and icing sugar.
- 4cut the glace cherries in half.
- 5beat the egg whites stiff and add the almond/icing mix.
- 6put into large star piping bag.
- 7pipe one whirl onto each square of rice paper.
- 8put cherry into centre of whirl.
- 9into oven for 5 minutes until brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ground almond rosettes
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g