Recipe by Dinglebop
my favourite smoothie recipe, I am 8 years old and every morning I make myself a smoothie to start the day. I make this using fresh pineapple too. Mom watches while I use the magic bullet machine or the blender which makes cooking fun.
Top Review by iewe
This was very good -- and using the frozen strawberries is a great idea (but could easily be done using fresh and some crushed ice as others have mentioned too when they are in season!).
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole unsweetened strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the peel from banana and using a table knife cut the banana into chunks.
- Put the fruit, yogurt, and milk into a blender.
- Cover the top with the lid and blend on high speed until nice and smooth.
- Turn off blender and pour into a glass.
- Use the scraper to get all of the drink out of the blender.
- This makes one serving, you can double the recipe for two kids.