Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy Rachael Ray... Let me know what you think!
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 small shallots, chopped or 1 small red onions or 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 12 stalks fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- 3 tablespoons white wine or 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- black pepper
- In a food processor, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Turn processor on and stream in olive oil.
- Transfer dip to a bowl and stir in sour cream and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with veggies of choice and breadsticks for dipping.
I really wanted to try green goddess dip without mayo and this is the first one I found. I tryed it and loved it!