1/3 Photos of Groovy Green Goddess Dip
Courtesy Rachael Ray... Let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 small shallots, chopped or 1 small red onions or 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 12 stalks fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- 3 tablespoons white wine or 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- black pepper
- 1In a food processor, combine first 6 ingredients.
- 2Turn processor on and stream in olive oil.
- 3Transfer dip to a bowl and stir in sour cream and black pepper to taste.
- 4Serve with veggies of choice and breadsticks for dipping.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Groovy Green Goddess Dip
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.2
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 556.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: