Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I do not normally like to use food coloring but this is just too groovy! Would be great fun for the kids too! Yogurt and bananas are healthy so they are getting some good stuff too! So try this out for a really cool treat!
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange extract (doubled after Annacia's review)
- food coloring, Assorted NEON
- Place all ingredients, except food colors, in blender, cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Divide between 4 glasses and stir 6 drops of a different food color into each portion.
- Layer the different colors alternately into each of 3 tall, clear glasses to serve.
- Repeat after me -- Groovy man!
I didn't have the neon colors to make this in layers but it tasted wonderful anyway. I couldn't taste any trace of the orange extract but I can assure you that theres nothing wrong with vanilla banana. It's thick and yummy and something the entire family will enjoy. :D