Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect remedy for a cold
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup rum or 1 cup red wine
- 3 cloves (optional, if using wine) (optional)
- Boil water and sugar until dissolved.
- Add rum or wine. If using wine, stir in a few cloves.
- Drink hot for colds, fever, flu, etc.
WOW!!! This is a great drink for the cold days of winter. Its "strong" and tasty. I made it with red wine and 2 cloves. Its a total keeper. Made it for PAC Spring 2007, and I'm so glad I did! Thanks for a keeper marycate!