Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
aka bread sticks
Make and share this Grissini recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk, water, yeast.
- Add salt, bread flour and remaining ingredients.
- Knead on low 5min, increase to medium and knead 8-10 minute.
- Place in grease bowl. Rest 30 minutes.
- Measure 35 g per dough, roll into 6" long. Rest 15 minutes.
- Roll 18" long and place on greased tray.
- Rest 15 minutes, brush with egg wash and sprinkle sesame seed. Rest 15 minutes more.
- Bake 200-210C (390-410F) 25-30 minutes.