A simple home remedy for your colicky baby. Remember to talk to your doctor before giving this to your little one! Fennel seed can be used in place of dill.
My Private Note
- 1Simmer water and dill seed for about 10 minutes.
- 2Strain out the seeds and allow water to cool.
- 3Fill as many 2 oz bottles as you can.
- 4Feed to baby as needed at room temp or slightly warmed.
- 5Discard water after 24 hours, it doesn't keep it's potentcy and may start to turn.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gripe Water (For Baby)
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g