Recipe by Hadice
A simple home remedy for your colicky baby. Remember to talk to your doctor before giving this to your little one! Fennel seed can be used in place of dill.
Top Review by NicoleRenee
Audrey wasn't particularly fond of it when i mixed it with her formula, but alone, it worked great. She stopped crying within 5 minutes, and passed soooo much gas. It was 2 dollars for the Dill Seeds at walmart, so a lot cheaper then the store bought :) thank you!
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer water and dill seed for about 10 minutes.
- Strain out the seeds and allow water to cool.
- Fill as many 2 oz bottles as you can.
- Feed to baby as needed at room temp or slightly warmed.
- Discard water after 24 hours, it doesn't keep it's potentcy and may start to turn.