Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A soft sponge cake laced with Griottine liqueur and made using Griottines, a type of Morello cherry steeped in liqueur.
- 100 g flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 10 g honey
- 65 g caster sugar
- 1 g salt
- 80 g clarified butter
- 75 g sour cherries (Griottines)
- Sieve flour and baking powder. Add sugar and salt.
- Add egg and mix in food processor.
- Add melted butter then add Griottines. Mix.
- Pour into a baking tray or mould.
- Bake at 145C for 40 minutes.
- Soak cake as soon as it comes out of the oven with Griottine juice.