Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy appetizer that is always requested at family gatherings.
- 20 small flour tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion, including tops
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, except for the tortillas.
- Spread on the tortillas, and roll jelly-roll style.
- Chill for about a hour.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Serve with picante sauce.
an easy quick appetizer!! I only used one 8 oz package of cream cheese, I think there must be a typo. In any case these were very good and tingley!! I did add one seeded, chopped tomato. They were a big hit, thanks for sharing!