Recipe by Dawn
This is an easy cheese dip that is delicious. It is response to the query- What do I do with Velveeta! Everyone who has tried this enjoys it, and despite the easy preparation, it can hold it's own next to any restaurant style chile con queso.
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato and green chile mix (I use Rotel)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cubes of velveeta in a microwave safe dish.
- Pour can of tomatoes and chile on top of cheese cubes (do not drain).
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes and stir.
- Microwave for 2 additional minutes.
- You are done!
- Note sauce will thicken in about 10-15 minutes after it begins to cool.