Recipe by ~Nimz~
We look forward to each summer when our garden is in full swing. I think you will all love this one.
Top Review by Kree
Talk about simple and delicious! Yum! I made this just as directed, leaving out the italian seasonings, and it was wonderful. I will definitely be making this again while it's still grilling weather! Thanks, dcmac! UPDATE: I have made this many times! I now use fat free zesty Italian dressing and only about 1 Tbsp of margarine.
- 2 small potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 medium squash, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 -4 tablespoons zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
- Arrange potatoes, zucchini& squash, alternating each on 24x18 inch double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place onion rings over the top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle Zesty Italian dressing over the top.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Slice the butter into thin slices and lay over the top.
- Add ice cubes.
- Wrap tightly (a drugstore wrap).
- Cook at medium with hood closed until vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes, turning package on its side half-way through cooking.