We look forward to each summer when our garden is in full swing. I think you will all love this one.
- Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
- Arrange potatoes, zucchini& squash, alternating each on 24x18 inch double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place onion rings over the top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle Zesty Italian dressing over the top.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Slice the butter into thin slices and lay over the top.
- Add ice cubes.
- Wrap tightly (a drugstore wrap).
- Cook at medium with hood closed until vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes, turning package on its side half-way through cooking.