1/2 Photos of Grilled Zucchini & Yellow Squash
We look forward to each summer when our garden is in full swing. I think you will all love this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
- 2Arrange potatoes, zucchini& squash, alternating each on 24x18 inch double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 3Place onion rings over the top of vegetables.
- 4Sprinkle Zesty Italian dressing over the top.
- 5Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- 6Slice the butter into thin slices and lay over the top.
- 7Add ice cubes.
- 8Wrap tightly (a drugstore wrap).
- 9Cook at medium with hood closed until vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes, turning package on its side half-way through cooking.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Zucchini & Yellow Squash
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 136.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g