tastes great and makes zucchini fun...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bias-cut zucchini into 1/2-inch slices. Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch slices. Brush these vegetables on all sides with olive oil.
- 2Grill zucchini and tomato slices on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 4 to 6 minutes, turning once.
- 3Remove from grill.
- 4Grill sweet peppers about 15 minutes or until skins are blistered and browned.
- 5Transfer peppers to a new brown paper bag; close bag and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 6Peel off skins. Cover and chill vegetables for at least 30 minutes.
- 7For dressing, in a small bowl, combine vinegar, orange juice, and honey. Whisk or beat with a fork until well blended.
- 8Stir in basil and oregano. Drizzle some of the dressing over chilled vegetables.
- 9Store remaining dressing in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Zucchini With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g