I made this up because I needed a simple vegetable side dish with souvlaki. This works well with meat, chicken or fish, and people have really enjoyed it when I make it. I prefer the texture of oil-packed sundried tomatoes here, but dried would also work. I use a vegetable grill basket/wok to cook this in, but roasting the veggies would also be nice. Let me know if you try it that way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini into 1 1/2" spears.
- 2Julienne the tomatoes.
- 3Coarsely chop the garlic.
- 4Mix everything together in a large bowl and let marinate for an hour or so.
- 5Transfer the zucchini to the grill wok with tongs, leaving some marinade, tomato and garlic behind.
- 6Grill over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini starts to soften up and gets some grill marks, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7Return the zucchini to the bowl and toss together with the remaining marinade and tomatoes.
- 8I've added toasted pine nuts at the end, and crumbled feta another time.
- 9Mix it up!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Zucchini With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed fresh herbs