Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Side dish or a nice light lunch.
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally, into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 9.85 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1.23 ml course sea salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, toss well to coat.
- Arrange zucchini in a single layer in a pan, and grill for 4 minutes, turning after 2 minutes.
I liked these zucchinis. I used green and yellow. Made along with arroz con pollo.
Ridiculously easy and incredibly good, our go-to method of preparing zucchini in the summer months to come. Thanks, WC! Made for Zaar Stars July 2013
Delicious...I had bought some "flake" artian salt for another recipe and knew it would be perfect for this one too! I cooked mine on the George Foreman grill...quick and easy...I loved that they were al dente and not mushy...this is a keeper...thanks for posting it...=)