Recipe by Mimi in Maine
This is a simple recipe to make when you are grilling. There are only two ingredients to make a yummy side-dish. If you want salt and pepper, add it at the table. What could be easier? If you want, grill some boneless chicken breast along with the zucchini and you will have a yummy meal. Someone suggested putting some cheese on it so I added it to the recipe because I tired it and it was very good. But the original recipe is without the cheese. Monterey and salsa go good together.
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide the zucchini between two pieces of heavy duty foil about 18"x20".
- Spoon salsa over zucchini using as much as you want.
- Fold foil around veggies and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, for about 15-20 minutes or till veggies are tender.
- Sprinkle some cheese on it and leave in on the grill for a couple more minutes.