Recipe by susie cooks
This is full of flavor! Adapted from a Bon Appetit recipe.
Top Review by MomLuvs6
This is a new way to grill our zucchini now. Loved the flavor of the seasonings on this. Also easy to make. Thank You. Made this for Kid Friendly Forum: The Herculean Horticulture Challenge - For ZWT6 - No-Nonsense Nibblers.
- 8 medium zucchini, trimmed, halved lenghtwise
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Score cut side of zucchini halves diagonally about 1/4 inch deep at 1 inch intervals.
- Melt butter with lemon juice, lemon-pepper seasoning. garlic powder, oregano, and curry powder in a small heavy saucepan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush seasoned butter on cut side of zucchini.
- Grill until charred (browned) on all sides and just beginning to soften, about 12 minutes.
- Arrange zucchini on grill, cut side up, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, close lid of barbecue and cook until cheese just softens, about 1 minute.