Recipe by dicentra
This would be especially good with red bell pepper sticks. You can also use this dip as a spread for sandwiches.
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked cannellini
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium (about 350F).
- Grill zucchini 5 minutes, turning once, until slightly charred and fork-tender.
- In blender or food processor, combine zucchini, beans, parsley, juice, garlic, oil, salt and pepper; puree until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowl; cover and refrigerate if not serving at once.