An unusual grilled salad with ingredients that are the essence of summer! From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare barbecue to medium heat.
- 2Place zucchini and crookneck squash on large baking sheet; brush all over with 3 tablespoons oil.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill vegetables until tender and brown, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- 5Transfer to plate and cool.
- 6Cut vegetables diagonally into 1-inch-wide pieces.
- 7Place in large bowl.
- 8Add basil, Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and toss to blend.
- 9Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Zucchini/Summer Squash Salad W/ Basil-Parmesan Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crookneck yellow squash