- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon course sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 ounces ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Chop bread and thyme in a food processor, and pulse 10 times.
- Heat in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil.
- Add bread mixture, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Combine zucchini, bread mixture, and Parmigiano-Reggiano, and serve.