another quick appetizer or light lunch or dinner..
Make and share this Grilled Zucchini -Parmigiano Crumbed recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Chop bread and thyme in a food processor, and pulse 10 times.
- Heat in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil.
- Add bread mixture, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Combine zucchini, bread mixture, and Parmigiano-Reggiano, and serve.
Very nice way to prepare zucchini, a prolific vegetable that I always seem to have in the fridge. Quickly prepared and very tasty, this is a keeper, thank you :) Made for PRMR tag game.
Delicious zucchini recipe! I tossed the zucchini in the olive oil, salt and pepper before grilling over charcoal, then used a little more oil to saute the bread crumbs. I love grilled zucchini and this herby/cheesy crumb topping was great with it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!