Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Let your bbq do all the work.
- 3 sliced zucchini
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Place the zucchini and tomatoes on a large square of heavy-duty foil.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt and parmesan and top with butter, cut in pieces.
- Shape foil into packet, seal, and place 6 inches above gray coals.
- Grill 20-25 minutes, turning packet every 10 minutes.
Very good and easy to prepare.
Excellent taste and so easy to make! Makes a great presentation!!