Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
4th zucchini submitted, this one with fresh mint.
Make and share this Grilled Zucchini Mint Gremalata recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine all ingredients except zucchini in a bowl.
- Arrange zucchini in a single layer in a pan.
- Grill for 4 minutes, turning after 2 minutes.
- Top evenly with ingredients in the bowl.
Beatiful and light finger food! The taste of the gremolata is delicious especially with the addition of mint. I suggest to add 1/4 teaspoon or even less salt and perhaps some drops lemon juice to enhance the herbs aroma of the gremolata. Great with zucchini instead of bread/toast.