Quick, healthy side dish for those days your main course is on the grill! This works well for peppers, mushrooms, yellow squash, and any other vege you might want to try. The grilled zucchini tastes wonderful cooled and added to a salad!
- 2 zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic dressing
- Slice zucchini lengthwise into planks.
- Place in bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
- Place on vegetable/fish grate.
- Grill on medium heat, turning several times for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing (if you have kids).
I used only zucchini. I used 1 part balsamic vinegar and 2 parts olive oil cause I didn't have balsamic dressing. They were almost 30 minutes in the marinade. Delicioius. Thanks Cooks4_6. Made for 123 hit wonders.
Can't get any easier!! This made a perfect side dish! Used zucchinis and some yellow bell peppers! Also left it in the marinade for about an hour before grilling. Thanks Cooks! :)