Recipe from NatashasKitchen.com
Make and share this Grilled Zucchini and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium green zucchini, sliced into 1/3 inch thick rings
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced into 1/3 inch thick rings
- 1 lb baby bella mushroom, halved, quartered if large
- 1⁄2 large onion, cut into 1/2 inch wide by 1 inch long slices
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, basil or chives, if desired
- Preheat your grill to med/high (400˚F).
- Place all of your sliced veggies into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together: 1/4 cup olive oil and 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle your dressing over sliced veggies and toss/ mix to evenly coat all of your veggies. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste and let sit 10 minutes while your grill heats up.
- Place all of your vegetables in a grilling basket and barbecue at 400˚F for about 12 minutes or until veggies are tender and cooked through, tossing every few times to ensure even cooking and caramelizing.
- Add more salt to taste. Remove from heat and serve right away and garnish with fresh parsley, chives, or even basil.
These were de-lish! Only used green zucchini for two of us and fewer mushrooms and onions, too. Very easy to make in a Grill Wok! Culinary Quest 2014