Recipe by Bridget1 Spillers
I love this recipe because it is a great snack or a good appetizer with any meal. I got this recipe from a Japanese restaurant I ate at.
Top Review by I cook-You clean
This was delish! My bf loved it too. I can so eat this on a regular basis. I'm all about the veggies. The sesame seeds definatley give this dish a toasty flavor. I will be making this again soon. Thank you!
- 3 zucchini
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons japanese sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut up zucchini and onion into bite size pieces.
- Pour olive oil into frying pan and heat on medium to high.
- After pan is heated, add the zucchini, onion, sesame seeds, soy sauce, butter, salt, and pepper.
- Grill until slightly tender and browned.
- Eat and Enjoy!