1/3 Photos of Grilled Zucchini
Denise in NH's Note:
This is so easy to make and you can adjust the spices and cheese to your taste. You can also try other spices. A very nice side dish with grilled chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the Zucchini in half lengthwise (you can also use yellow summer squash).
- 2Spread butter or margarine on one half of the squash.
- 3Sprinkle the garlic, cheese's and spices on the other half.
- 4(Use as much or as little as you like) Place the buttered half on top of the half with the cheese and spices.
- 5Slice in half or if squash is real big, cut in thirds or fourths.
- 6Wrap each portion in aluminum foil and place on grill.
- 7Grill for about 10 to 15 minutes turning often.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g