This is so easy to make and you can adjust the spices and cheese to your taste. You can also try other spices. A very nice side dish with grilled chicken.
- Cut the Zucchini in half lengthwise (you can also use yellow summer squash).
- Spread butter or margarine on one half of the squash.
- Sprinkle the garlic, cheese's and spices on the other half.
- (Use as much or as little as you like) Place the buttered half on top of the half with the cheese and spices.
- Slice in half or if squash is real big, cut in thirds or fourths.
- Wrap each portion in aluminum foil and place on grill.
- Grill for about 10 to 15 minutes turning often.