Recipe by Battle in Seattle
Not sure where this came from. My mom just made it one day and got the whole family hooked. Delish!
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 medium zucchini
- 3 ounces swiss cheese (thinly sliced or shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, salt, pepper and tarragon.
- Bring mixture to a boil, remove from heat, and let cool. Add mayonnaise and combine well.
- Preheat grill, then cut each zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Baste zucchini on both sides with mayo mix, then lay on grill cut side down. Grill for five minutes, then turn over.
- Grill for three more minutes, add cheese to the cut side of each piece of zucchini, and grill an additional two minutes.
- Serve immediately.