Recipe by Chef Curt
This is a great and simple summer recipe as I am always looking for new things to do with all the zucchini out of my garden. I actually owe this one to my good buddy Mike, as he came up with it first.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch fillets - longways.
- Mix the olive oil and all the seasonings in a one cup mixing container or small bowl.
- Coat all of the zucchini pieces in the mixture and place on a plate to take out to the grill.
- Make sure the grill is pre-heated and place the seasoned zucchini slices on the grilling surface.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Note: The zucchini should be soft throughout when poked with a fork and have nice grill marks on each side when they are done. Some pieces made need to be rotated and cooked a little longer if they are on the edge of the grill or out of "the sweet spot". Now you have a great side dish, or something special to treat your vegetarian friends that you can cook along side the dogs and burgers at your next cookout or family gathering.