1/2 Photos of Grilled Zucchini
Chef Curt's Note:
This is a great and simple summer recipe as I am always looking for new things to do with all the zucchini out of my garden. I actually owe this one to my good buddy Mike, as he came up with it first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch fillets - longways.
- 2Mix the olive oil and all the seasonings in a one cup mixing container or small bowl.
- 3Coat all of the zucchini pieces in the mixture and place on a plate to take out to the grill.
- 4Make sure the grill is pre-heated and place the seasoned zucchini slices on the grilling surface.
- 5Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- 6Note: The zucchini should be soft throughout when poked with a fork and have nice grill marks on each side when they are done. Some pieces made need to be rotated and cooked a little longer if they are on the edge of the grill or out of "the sweet spot". Now you have a great side dish, or something special to treat your vegetarian friends that you can cook along side the dogs and burgers at your next cookout or family gathering.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 149.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g