Recipe by pink cook
We love kabobs in any way with vegetables combined with cubed beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, fish, shrimp; or just with fresh vegetables or fruits. I have this good recipe that use when i have fresh zucchini and we enjoy them very much.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 small fresh zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small onions, cut into chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut in chunks
- 8 wooden skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak wooden skewers in water for about 20-30 minutes.
- Mash garlic clove with salt in a small bowl. Add next 4 ingredients, mixing well.
- Stack 1 of each vegetable onto 8 skewers, lay in shallow pan and pour marinade over veggies. Let sit for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Grill 10-15 minutes over medium heat, turning frequently, until vegetables are just tender but firm.
- Serve 2 skewers on each plate over warm rice.