Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
The yogurt gives this marinade a nice tang
Make and share this Grilled Yogurt Coriander Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts (or 8 chicken thighs)
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed (or 2 T cilantro, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or lime juice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- Combine the ingredients in a zip lock bag and add the chicken. Marinate for a minimum of 2 hours up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill.
- Grill the chicken until cooked, 20 - 25 minutes.