- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crumbled rosemary
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange zest, in strips
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow pan, combine the wine, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, turning the chicken several times.
- Preheat grill to medium. Reserving the marinade, grill the chicken bone side up for 8 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and brush with the remaining marinade and grill for 7 minutes or until cooked through.