Lemon and rosemary play with the rich leaness of wild boar. Serve with Farmgirl's mushroom ragout and roasted veggie-fruit medley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1salt and pepper the chops.
- 2place chops in roomy, non-metal container so each chop lays flat.
- 3whisk all ingredients (sans chops) for marinade.
- 4pour marinade over chops.
- 5cover and refrigerate at least (4) hours, turning every hour or so.
- 6prepare grill/fire for direct heat on hi.
- 7sear chops on both side for 2 minutes.
- 8turn heat down or place chops on cooler part of grill for remaining cooking.
- 9Close lid and cook about (5) mins on each side for medium rare.
- 10let chops rest at room temp for (10) mins before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Wild Boar Chops
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.9
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 586.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wild boar chops