Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy and delicious. So loved by my family that I make our Thanksgiving turkey on the grill!
- 8 3⁄4 lbs whole turkey
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat grill. Rinse turkey and pat dry.
- Place turkey breast side down, directly on grill to sear until golden brown.
- Mix other ingredients in large roasting pan. Place turkey, breast side down, in pan, and
- pour liquid over turkey (I sometimes pour the seasonings into the cavity between skin/meat).
- Cover tightly with foil and grill. Cook 11-13 minutes per pound (internal temperature of
- 180 degrees in thigh). Let stand 15 minutes before carving.