1/3 Photos of Grilled Whole Cauliflower
Easy. No cutting up into flowerets. Just put it on the grill a bit before the rest of your meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cauliflower. Remove leaves and stem. With a sharp knife, cut/dig out the hard core.
- 2Tear a large piece of heavy-duty aliminum foil large enough to wrap the cauliflower. Place the cauliflower in the center if the piece of foil. Set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the softened butter and all the seasonings; mix well.
- 4Spread the seasoned butter mixture over top of the cauliflower. Wrap tightly in the foil.
- 5Place on top rack of grill, close lid and grill over med-high heat for about 50 - 60 minutes or until desired tenderness is achieved (you can test w/ a sharp knife or fork right through the foil).
- 6Be careful not to get steam burns when openening the foil.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Whole Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 177.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g