this is a nice easy dish that i adapted from cooking light
Make and share this grilled wasabi tuna recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- combine first 5 ingredients, rub over tuna, chill for 30 minutes.
- heat grill to high.
- grill tuna aprox 5 mins per side, to taste- (i like mine cooked 7-10 mins per side, well done).
- combine remaining ingredients by whisking together, serve alongside tuna.