Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a nice easy dish that i adapted from cooking light
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- combine first 5 ingredients, rub over tuna, chill for 30 minutes.
- heat grill to high.
- grill tuna aprox 5 mins per side, to taste- (i like mine cooked 7-10 mins per side, well done).
- combine remaining ingredients by whisking together, serve alongside tuna.
A great recipe! Loved the sauce on the side, the wasabi is wonderful in it! Thanks for posting this Chia!!
This recipe is just great, the flavours are perfect. As well as grilling the tuna I boiled some baby chats and put the dressing on them it makes a tasty potato salad. Iused low fat mayo and yoghurt instead of sour cream so it was really a very healthy meal served with just a green salad.
This was a great recipe; easy and quick to prepare and very delicious! I used light mayo and substituted greek yogurt for the sour cream....the sauce was fantastic!