Spice up your summer with this easy to make dish. Prep time does not include refrigeration.
Make and share this Grilled Wasabi Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Mix soy and 1/2 tsp wasabi.
- Sprinkle over salmon, cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Combine mayonnaise, 1 tsp wasabi and chives.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Coat a fish basket with non-stick spray.
- Place fillets in basket, skin side down.
- Grill 6-8 minutes or until opaque in the center.
- Top salmon with mayonnaise mixture before serving.
We really enjoyed this. I made it according to the recipe, but next time I will add a bit more wasabi.
This is great! I pumped up the wasabi by a lot and it still wasn't super hot but had a bit of a bite. It was easy and delicious! Thanks Lorac....
We enjoyed this salmon very much, but next time I will add more wasabi to the marinade. I marinated for about 2 and half hours but the soy seemed to override the wasabi. The mayo mix was very nice but again here the chives seemed to take over. I will try it again with more wasabi powder and less chives. Thanks for posting Lorac.