Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A healthy and tasty alternative to the same old fried fish.
- 6 -8 ounces walleye, fillets- (4)
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon lime juice
- Mix Olive Oil and lemon juice together. Sprinkle fillets with thyme, salt and pepper and marinade in oil and juice about 10-15 minutes. I used a George foreman indoor grill sprayed with canola oil so the fillets would not stick and both sides cooked simutaneously. I cooked about 5 mins and then used a spray bottle and spritz the fillets with the lime juice and resumed cooking for about 3 more minutes.