Grilled Vietnamese Chicken Breasts
- Rinse chicken; pat dry. Combine sesame oil and crushed red pepper; brush over chicken.
- Grill chicken on the lightly greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning once.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan,* stir together sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce, oil, garlic, and 2 tablespoons water. Heat on grill rack until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. For the last 1 minute of grilling, place split rolls on the grill rack to toast.
- To serve, place cooked chicken breasts on bottom halves of rolls; spoon on sauce and top with radish sprouts, broccoli, peanuts (if desired), and roll tops. Makes 4 servings.
- *Note: The heat from the grill will blacken the outside of the saucepan, so use an old one or a small cast-iron skillet.