Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
From BHG.com recipe newsletter.
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound total)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 French rolls, split
- 1⁄4 cup radish sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli slaw mix (broccoli slaw mix)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Rinse chicken; pat dry. Combine sesame oil and crushed red pepper; brush over chicken.
- Grill chicken on the lightly greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning once.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan,* stir together sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce, oil, garlic, and 2 tablespoons water. Heat on grill rack until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. For the last 1 minute of grilling, place split rolls on the grill rack to toast.
- To serve, place cooked chicken breasts on bottom halves of rolls; spoon on sauce and top with radish sprouts, broccoli, peanuts (if desired), and roll tops. Makes 4 servings.
- *Note: The heat from the grill will blacken the outside of the saucepan, so use an old one or a small cast-iron skillet.
Loved it! Thanks for sharing :).
Sooo good. Thank you for sharing.
This is an excellent sandwich. I left off the radish sprouts and added more red pepper flakes because I like it a little spicer. I would also suggest to double or even triple the sauce because thats what makes it soo good. I will be making this again. Thanks Missus Jones!