Recipe by Dreamgoddess
I had completely forgotten about this recipe until I came across it in one of my files. It's been a really long time since I've cooked it. If I can just get my DH to eat venison, I'm going to cook this again very soon.
- 2 lbs venison loin, 1 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- meat tenderizer
- garlic powder
- 4 -6 pieces bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush each venison slice with a small amount of lemon juice.
- Sprinkle each slice with meat tenderizer and garlic powder to taste.
- Lay each venison slice on a piece of bacon.
- Make sure one end of the venison slice matches with one end of the bacon.
- With the bacon on the outside, roll up the venison and bacon.
- Secure the roll with a toothpick.
- Grill over medium coals for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until venison is done.