Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This works with all kinds of veggies, but this is a really nice combination. Use as much parmesan cheese as you like.
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 1 medium eggplant
- 4 zucchini
- 3 red peppers
- 2 ounces olive oil
- sea salt
- parmesan cheese, for shaving
- Boil a large pan of salted water. Using only the large white bulb of the fennel, cut it into quarters, and add to the boiling water. Blanch for 5 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, slice the eggplant and zucchini into thick rounds. Quarter the peppers.
- Combine all of the veggies in a large bowl and stir with the olive oil.
- Grill them over medium high heat in a veggie basket until they are soft and browned on the edges.
- When done, sprinkle with sea salt and use a vegetable peeler to shave the parmesan cheese over the veggies. Add to taste.