1/3 Photos of Grilled Veggies With Honey Chipotle Shrimp
1 hr 15 mins
Threw this together one night when it was too hot to cook...we were amazed at how delicious it turned out. So easy, healthy and fast. Easy clean up and pretty much a one-dish meal. I have a veggie basket for the grill and use that but have also included instructions for using your oven. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1Mix up shrimp marinade and marinade shrimp for 1 hour in fridge.
- 2Mix cut veggies with olive oil and salt and pepper and let sit for one hour.
- 3Preheat grill.
- 4Grill veggies for 25 minutes, turning occasionally, or until done.
- 5Grill shrimp about 3 minutes per side or until pink and curled.
- 6If you want to use the oven to cook the veggies, roast at 450 for 30 minutes, turning every ten minutes or so, or until done.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Veggies With Honey Chipotle Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 550.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo