3 hrs 5 mins
The marinade for these grilled veggies is awesome! I sometimes also add a skewer (or two)of quartered onions because I LOVE grilled onions! I use the marinade to dip the veggies in when eating. I can make a meal out of this! I grill the vegetables a little longer than 5 min., because I like mine blackened. Prep. time includes minimum refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seed peppers; cut into quarters.
- 2Cut zucchini lengthwise in half.
- 3Slice eggplant into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- 4In large baking dish, combine marinade ingredients.
- 5Place vegetables in mixture and toss well to coat.
- 6Refrigerate for 2-24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 7Grill vegetables 5-6 inches above coals for 4-5 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade occasionally.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Veggies A La Manda
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2025.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar