Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
- 2 eggplants, trimmed and cut into 3/4 inch slices
- 2-3 bell peppers, cut into large pieces (bell peppers or chili peppers)
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 ear corn, soaked in water for a few minutes
- 2-3 summer squash, sliced vertically into 1/2 inch thick slices (yellow summer squash or zucchini)
- olive oil
- Brush vegetables with olive oil.
- Place vegetables on grill (or in a grill basket), turning frequently until grill marks appear.
- Remove from grill and season with salt and pepper.
a wonderful and simple way to grill veggies. Will make them often
I marinaded the veggies in an Italian salad dressing before grilling for 5 hours. Did kick it up! Didn`t use the corn. I did slice the onions and placed a toothpick through the slices to hold them together while grilling.