Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is our standard vegetable marinade. I actually don't usually marinade-I will just use the ingredients (no measurements) and splash or dash on veggies on a platter.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or white balsamic vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Cut assorted vegetable and prepare for the grill.
- If marinading, place vegetables in a covered container or plastic bag for at least an hour.
- Grill as desired.
Yummy grilled veggie dish. I used zucchini and yellow squash. I marinaded for about 20 mins and just basted the veggies with the rest of the juices. They came out tender and full of flavor. Thanks for posting. :)
Love it! Thought that the garlic powder might be too much, but it was fine. Marinated zucchini, yellow squash & red onion for about 30 minutes then grilled. Good flavor and easy because these are all ingredients we keep in the house.